At Pula Golf Resort we are constantly working on the design and implementation of Sustainable Development and Social Innovation projects with a measurable and positive impact. We practice the Circular Economy and we are building the path to be pioneers in HRC (Hotel Regeneratiu Competitiu).
We seek to value the activity we carry out and the impact we generate by doing work to achieve an asset for the planet. Today we will build the future as we had already imagined 25 years ago, when Pula Golf Resort started to trace this path, this way of life.
- Elimination of plastic packaging in the restaurant and golf course and reduction in the rest of the areas.
- Use of solar energy (own installation of solar panels) and green energy (Alcanzia).
- Use of recycled water to irrigate the golf course.
- Charging point for electric vehicles.
- Implementation of geothermal and aerothermal energy in the rooms of the Petit Hotel.
- LED bulbs in all the facilities.
- Ecological garden of 6.000m2 with ducks and chickens (main supplier of S'Era de Pula Restaurant).
- Donation of surpluses from the garden and collaboration with municipal entities.
- Development of sporting activities that promote physical activity and wellbeing.
- Incorporation of biodegradable napkins.
- Ecopacks for cleaning products.
- Private hunting reserve, preservation of fauna and flora.
- Employment equality and non-discrimination.
- Digitalisation and reduction of the use of paper.
- Use of organic waste from the restaurant to feed our ducks and chickens.
Regenerative Competitive Strategic Plan
PULA GOLF RESORT 4 PEOPLE
• Employees: Promotion of equal opportunities.
• Community: Investment in training and career support for young people. Continue using the potential of the hotel and golf course to continue hosting children and families and continue the work and collection through trophies to help those most in need.
• Territory: Commitment to the territory in which we impact in an Active, Positive and Regenerative way. Contribution of our grain of sand to deal with the situation arising from the pandemic in Son Severa.
PULA GOLF RESORT 4 PLANET
• Climate Change: Fight against climate change as the core of strategic planning.
• Energy and water: Increase and improve production with green energy with on-site installations, renewable energy sources and water optimization.
• Waste and circular economy: Work with suppliers to create opportunities and synergies.
PULA GOLF RESORT 4 SHAREHOLDERS SUCCESS
• Clients: Provide a unique experience and an innovative offer and involve clients in our sustainable and responsible projects.
• Suppliers: Establish an effective dialogue with suppliers to develop innovative and sustainable solutions. Continue increasing the social and environmental criteria in the selection of partners.
• Alliances: Promote long-term alliances with other organizations (companies, Public Administration, non-profit, multilateral organisations, etc).
Pula Golf Resort is focused on the customer. A characteristic that allows us to evolve towards a vision oriented towards a service culture, taking care of the details and promoting corporate values that encourage SUSTAINABILITY, INNOVATION and RESPONSIBILITY:
- Creating VALUE for the ENVIRONMENT around us.
- Ensuring SUSTAINABILITY and compliance with legal regulations and the requirements of the Environmental Certifications to which we voluntarily subscribe.
- Alignment with the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Pula Golf Resort as HRC: measurement and monitoring of the impacts of our activity on the territory and society.
- Circular Economy: Reduce - Reuse - Recycle - Recover.
Awards and certifications
Alcanzia 100% Green Energy
Committed to renewable energies, with the aim of ensuring that all the energy consumed is green. It has the Guarantees of Origin provided by the National Markets and Competition Commission (CNMC).
La Buena Huella
They help to align the activity of individuals, entities or public administrations with the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations Agency 2030. They design and implement Sustainable Development and Social Innovation projects with measurable and positive impact.
The European Ecolabel is an important part of the EU's policy of voluntary instruments to help businesses and consumers improve their environmental performance.
Supplier of sustainable based materials, committed to operating in the most ethical and responsible manner. Regular audits to ensure that sustainability values, own code of ethics and all relevant European regulations are observed.
Keymark Heat Pumps Certification
This certificate proves that the aerothermal system complies with all EU requirements and that it is renewable energy.
The Global Compact
We support the global compact
Competitive regenerative 2022